Virginia (VA) Pre-Licensing Comprehensive Program
Don’t Delay Your Dreams. Getting Your VA License Today Is Never Been This Easy.
Have you been wanting to get your VA real estate license but just don’t have the time for a 60 hour program? or you just simply do not want to spend the 60 hours in classroom or real estate online courses?
What if you have individuals who want to buy a home and you need to get your license as quickly as possible?
Now you don’t have to worry pal!
At Last, The Fastest And The Most Comprehensive Real Estate Program That Provides Everything You Need To Get Started In Real Estate Business In Just 3 Days!
This is the Fastest Program by far because:
1. No 60 hour in-Classroom program
2. No time lapsing of a 60 hour online program
3. Work through the material as quickly as you want! You can take your in classroom exam after 3 Days & receive your completion certificate!
You can have your Completion Certificate in Just 3 Days from the Registration as well.
A Few Words About This Program
The Correspondence Real Estate Prelicensing Program is Broken Up into Two Phases:
This program has been created systematically to break down the material in the simplest manner so that you can easily understand and remember it forever.
The purpose of the first phase is to get your VA Real Estate License in the quickest and easiest way possible by making sure that you pass both the in-classroom and licensure exam the very first time.
Why Choose the Correspondence Program versus an Online Program?
In an online program you must time lapse every section and must complete the 60 hours online. The problem is that many sections within the online program may only take you 10 minutes, but you must time lapse 2 hours before you can move on to the next section.
You are therefore forced to continually moving your mouse in fear of getting the dreaded “Are you still there?” prompt every 15 minutes. If you do not click on the button quickly enough, you will be logged out.
You do not have to do any of that in the correspondence program, on the other hand. You just study for the program at home for 60 hours using the outlines, material and quizzes that we provide you. When you are ready, you come in and take your in classroom exam.
What is the quickest that you come in and take your in classroom exam?
The quickest is 72 hours from the day that you register!
How does the program work?
- Register for the VA Real Estate prelicensing program
- After 72 hours, take the in classroom exam pass it and receive your completion certificate
- Register for and Pass the Virginia State Licensure Exam with PSI Examination Services
Accelerated Learning Technique
In this program, I exclusively use the accelerated learning technique that I personally learned by T. Harv Eker himself, the author of the “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind”.
We strictly use the advanced learning techniques to make sure that you not only understand the material but will be able to remember it. This is through the use of repetition & stories that give clarity to the material.
This is by far the most advanced technique possible used by top trainers around the world, so that you learn in the fastest and easiest way possible to both have fun and retain the information.
Unfortunately, the information that you must learn to pass your real estate license exam has nothing to do with the business.
I personally created this program after 5 years of the same response of students from the New Member Orientation at GCAAR, where I was teaching every single new agent in Montgomery, MD and Washington D.C.
Every single agent told me that after receiving their license they felt completely overwhelmed and confused as they were being told to do so many things and could not understand what to do. They wanted a step by step system to build their business.
What I have decided to do is unprecedented – I have never taught this material before.
I am giving you my exact step by step process plans that I use daily. These are in all the areas necessary to not just succeed but thrive in the real estate agent business.
These are the exact processes I have used to create a 6 Figure Business every year.
Not only that, I am, for the first time ever, releasing the exact processes of the top 10 real estate agents and top 30 agents under the age of 30 across the United States. I had the pleasure of interviewing them for my forthcoming book the “Secrets of the Multi-Millionaire Real Estate Agent.”
I was very fortunate to interview this group for my radio show. It is outstanding how these individuals have strategically setup there businesses for extreme success.
Just Some Of What You Will Be Taught in Phase II:
- Ultimate Lead Generation: This is by far the most important skill you will learn in your life! If you can be able to generate more leads – you can generate more money! We will teach how to write ads on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, how to calculate your traffic’s sales potential and how to translate that into an increase in overall revenue. How to identify different customer personality types and how each approaches online buying decisions differently. How to write the perfect headline and ad copy. The differences between A/B Testing and Multi-variate testing and how to increase revenue and save money by implementing these methodologies and so much more.
- Psychology of the Buyer: You need to understand how a buyer thinks and how they decide and make decisions. If you do not know this you will never understand how to work with them. I’ll walk you through the entire process of helping them buy a home. Each buyer has expectations that you have to learn how to manage. We will teach you exactly how to get them focused so they can get to the sale as quickly as possible. This will save you so much time and gas money!
- Psychology of the Seller: Selling a home is much different than buying a home and I explain to you the issues that come up and how to protect yourself and your seller. Sellers want the highest price and want to do the least amount of repairs on their homes. We will show you how to get your clients to understand the market price of their home and how to manage their expectations on repairs. This is one that you will want to re-watch again!
- Navigating the MLS for Money: I show you how to do the most productive searches in the multiple listing service. Organization and knowing your inventory is key to selling the most amount of properties. I will not only show you how to save searches, send automatic searches to your clients/customers, but more importantly, understand all of the inventory so you can be in the best position to sell it!
- Obtaining Financing Your Buyer Client: I will go through the common financing and what you need to know to get the lender move forward. In addition, I will go through the common pitfalls and strategies you must use to make sure that there are no issues. Understanding this information is essential to make sure you do not have any issues at settlement!
- Cutting Down Time & Showing Homes to Sell: I show you exactly how to have the most productive and least time consuming showings so you can get to the sale of the home quickest! I will teach you the 3 questions that help me to get buyers to move forward!
- Writing Offers & Negotiating: I walk you through all of the contracts so you understand exactly what you are filling out and also all of the legal issues that are presented. I will also show you how to make the strongest contract so you can negotiate for your client and save them thousands on the bottom line! One of the most important webinars you can watch!
- Attending Settlement and the HUD-1 Statement: This has to be one of the most important parts of the entire transaction. It is when your clients get their home or they sell their home and you get paid! It is so essential to understand the issues and problems that arise. As well, what you need to make sure that you cover during the entire process. You have legal fiduciary responsibilities and you need to make sure that you fulfill them. I walk you through each and every one of them so that your settlement will go flawlessly!
Oh Wait! There’s more..
I want to make sure that without a doubt you understand the material thoroughly and therefore I am giving the resources which I used to charge for individually and I am giving them to you as part of the program.
Bonus #1: Online Real Estate Prelicensing Video Academy ($400 Value)
Think you may not get the material the first time it is taught to you during the Live Real Estate Prelicensing program?
You will receive every single lesson in both video and audio format. This will allow you to watch and re-watch/re-listen to every lesson.
Many students will watch the videos prior to the live classes so they can use the in classroom time to ask more specific questions.
Bonus #2: Comprehensive Real Estate Prelicensing Study Guide & 8 Sample Exams ($100 Value)
I personally created this study guide that goes through and breaks down all the principles into the smallest pieces.
This best-selling exam guide provides the latest and most comprehensive information available to help students prepare for the Real Estate Exam.
The purpose of this guide is to allow you, the student, to understand the material thoroughly by asking you a series of questions on every area covered on the real estate licensure exam.
This study guide includes the following:
- Real Estate Terminology – Every single vocabulary word that will come up on the exam has defined so you can understand them.
- Real Estate Concepts – Every concept has been broken up and examined as they will be on the exam. The purpose is to make sure you know these concepts inside and out.
- 8 Sample Exams that replicate the real licensure exam. As much as you know the material, you need to prepare for the question types most commonly found on the exam.
Bonus #3: 2 Live Real Estate Prelicensing Q&A Telseminars ($200 Value)
I know that you will be having questions when you are going through the material for this program. As such, I give you 2 live teleseminars in which you can call in with your questions and I will happily answer them. I stay on the phone line as long as their are still questions!
The best part is that all of the calls are recorded so that you can listen to them again, if you need to.
Bonus #4: Private Facebook Group ($100 Value)
This is an exclusively for the individuals who have gone through this program so that they may support and assist each other.
If while studying you have a question, we want to make sure you have a place you can get answers. You can write your questions in the group so that you can have them answered by the instructor!
In Phase II, it also allows our staff to further assist you so that you continue to move forward in generating leads, converting and systematizing your business!
Bonus #5: Instructor Notes for Each Lesson ($100 Value)
We so want to make sure that you understand each concept as completely as possible that we include the notes used by the instructor. These are well organized notes that you can use to study for the exam!
Bonus #6: 30 Day Video Business Plan Course ($400 Value)
Every day for 30 days you will receive 2 to 4 minute videos via email and have only 8 minutes of writing.
At the end of the 30 days, you will have FINISHED YOUR BUSINESS PLAN! This program based completely on my interviews with top 10 real estate agents in the U.S.!
This is the most easiest and efficient way to get your Real Estate Agent Business Plan completed!
There is No Program Like This on the Market!
Bonus #7: Copy of the Soon To Be Released “The Critical Factor: What Determine’s a Real Estate Agent’s Success” ($60 Value)
This book reveals the secrets of how the top 10 real estate agent’s in the US have become so successful!
Prabhjit interviewed the top 10 real estate agents in the US to figure out everything from there lead generation, conversion, and operations, which has allowed them to have so much success.
In this book he reveals what he found to be the common element that allowed these 10 real estate agents to be so extraordinary.
Course Creator & Main Instructor for This Course:
Prabhjit Singh is the CEO of Real Estate Empower, Inc. He is one of the most sought after speaker/trainer in the world in the areas of real estate, sales and marketing. He has shared stages with Michael Eisner, Randi Zuckerberg, Jack Welch, Michael Irvin, Nido Qubein, Eric Trump, Donna Karen, and Kathy Ireland. He also has been featured on CNN, CBS, New York Times, Baltimore Times, and the Washington Post.
He has been a trainer for the Greater Capital Area Association of Realtors, Prince Georges County Association of Realtors, Northern Virginia Association of Realtors and the Maryland Association of Realtors.
He was personally trained by T. Harv Eker, Author of the “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind,” and Blair Singer, author of “Sales Dogs” a Robert Kiyosaki’s Sales advisors. In addition, Prabhjit is a regular guest interviewer of celebrities on HuffPostLive, and has interviewed Howie Mandell, Suzanne Somers, and Nick Cannon, to name a few.
As well, he is a master of social media and marketing. Not only does he give marketing advice and suggestions on upcoming programming for the OWN network, he is friends with Oprah Winfrey, and is 1 of only 215 people who she follows on twitter!
Watch What Previous Attendees Say About the Program
It is an excellent program because it is not only provides you with all that is necessary in the prelicensing course to successfully pass the course, but to also successfully pass the state licensing exam.
– Debra J. Brown
This is much more than a 60 hour course. Webinars, business starting webinars after completion of the course. Teleconferences before the final exam to answer questions. I highly recommend this program.
– Mark D. Windsor
Well designed professional education program which teaches needed concepts in a practical and accessible manner.
– Shawn Cartwright
The course was very comprehensive. The instructors were very knowledgeable and were able to provide real life examples to help you better understand the material needed for the MD real estate salesperson exam. Also, a lot of extra material was provided to help you better study and know the material for the exam.
The real estate license training was really good where he gave all the tools to get through it. I strongly recommend this for all future students.
I found the program is extremely informative and it will definately help in going through my PSI examination. I recommend that all individuals appearing for the PSI examination should attend this program
Requirements For The Program:
- 18 Years Old & Above
- No Criminal Records
- Official Transcript of High School Diploma/GED or University/College Degree
The Real Estate Salesperson Prelicensing program is a 60-hour program that must be completed.
This Program is Approved by the Maryland Higher Education Commission & Maryland Real Estate Commission
PDF versions of the textbooks are included on this program.